© 2022 Inside Real Estate
Design by Triiiad Agency
2023 GAR Brokerage Agreements & Other Forms
FREE 3 Hour CE Credit – In Branch
GREC #75555 through Real Estate Academy of America, GREC School #6915
Presented by Dana Sparks, Managing Broker, Maximum One, Greater Atlanta
This course is designed to educate agents on the 2023 GAR Seller & Buyer Brokerage Agreements, contract forms for handling Earnest Money, other useful exhibits & amendments available in the GAR contract library and Special Stipulations. This course will introduce agents to these available forms & instruct them on how to effectively complete them to protect their clients, customers, Brokers and themselves. After this course, agents will have a thorough understanding of how to complete the Brokerage Agreements, Customer Acknowledgements, Forms related to Earnest Money, specialty Exhibits, Amendments and when to use the already-created Special Stipulations available in the GAR forms package.
1. Understand what Brokerage Engagements & Customer Acknowledgements are available & when to use which form
2. Explain how to properly complete these Agreements & How to complete the contract to correspond with the Broker’s relationship with the Consumer
3. Discuss the many Exhibits, Agreements, Notices & Amendments related to the handling of Earnest Money
4. Discuss the Exhibits available & which to use based on a contractual circumstance
5. Explain the various Amendments available & which to use based on a contractual circumstance
6. Expose agents to the myriad Special Stipulations available in GAR forms package
7. Overview the many miscellaneous forms to enhance a client / customer’s position and/or understanding with respect to a contract for the purchase and sale of real property in Georgia.
For any questions about the class, please contact: Dana Sparks, Dana@MaximumOneRealty.com, 770 919-8825 x302
For questions about your registration please contact: Maximum One CE@RealEstateAcademyofAmerica.com, 770 919-8825 x 306