© 2022 Inside Real Estate
Design by Triiiad Agency
This course for Agents, Brokers, REALTORS® and non- REALTORS® consists of the following:
(1) a comparison & contrast of the 2023 GAR Contract for Purchase & Sale and the
2023 RE Forms Contract for the Purchase & Sale of Residential Real Property in Georgia & the Standard Terms
(2) a discussion on forms available and options for handling sales between agents
utilizing both GAR contract forms and RE Forms contract forms
(3) a review of the essential elements of an enforceable contract for real estate in Georgia and where to find these elements in both 2023 GAR & RE Forms Contracts
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to :
(1) Identify content differences between 2023 GAR and RE Forms
(2) Present GAR or RE Forms contract forms effectively to their clients and help client choose best form on which to potentially make an offer or counter offer.
(3) Understand about handling Earnest Money in both the 2023 GAR & RE Forms especially as it relates to a Closing Attorney as Holder
(4) Identify the essential elements of an enforceable real estate contract in Georgia.
Instructor: Debra Betolatti
For registration questions, please call 770-835-4311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org